Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pure Luck.. can you find it?


One of my all time favorite movies is "Pure Luck" starring Martin Short & Danny Glover. For those of you who haven't seen this movie ( your missing out) here is the synopsis:

Pure Luck 1991
The daughter of a wealthy bussinessman has dissapeared in Mexico, and all the efforts to find her have been unsuccessful. A psycologist, knowing that the girl has an ultra bad luck, persuades her father to send to Mexico one of his employees, an accountant with super bad luck, to find her. Perhaps he will be lucky, and his bad luck could help to find the unlucky girl


*Although this movie is highly loved by it's viewers it is still yet to be released on DVD if ever. Trying to find it on VHS is equally hard unless your are planning on paying $40 or more on a used VHS from the early 90's. I myself have been looking online & at garage sales for the last few years trying to find this wonderful movie with no luck.



*But, I might have had a break through tonight. I did a Google search for Pure Luck & Craigslist to see what I might find. And low and behold someone from Boise is selling a lot of 30 VHS's including Pure Luck for $30. So I have sent them an email & I'm eagerly waiting for their reply. Now the chances of them still having this movie is slim, but I'm not giving up. The chances that a famous author would hire me for her scrapbook designer is also very slim but God does miraculous things! So wish me luck (and patience) as I await their email!

Here are some other Great Martin Short movies I recommend!



Father of the Bride/ Three Amigos/ InnerSpace





Pin It!

No comments: