Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It was a big day yesterday at the Steiner's house!

First let me start by telling everybody my good news! Famous author Jane Porter received the first two scrapbooks yesterday. She emailed me back saying they were gorgeous & she couldn't believe how much work I had put into them! Whew! what a relief! She added that the only bad news was now she will want lots more scrapbooks! Which doesn't sound so bad to me!


Then last night, while Troy and I were playing Scrabble, Troy earned 179 pts in one move! As much as I hate to admit it, the move was pretty amazing! And of course we took pictures to document this historic occasion.





The break down of points is as followed:


  • Troy placed the word BAYONETS down, with the S adding to the end of the word ACTOR*BAYONETS landed on 1 Double Letter Tile & 2 Triple Word Tiles ( which in the scrabble directions means the word is multiplied by 9)


  • Then he added on the points from the word ACTORS (which landed on 1 Triple Word Tile)

    Add the 50 pts he receives for using all 7 letters and you get a grand total of 179 pts in one move!

Pretty Impressive!

Pin It!

No comments: