Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day card ideas



I'm sure you've seen these all over the Internet.
I saw them over on Pinterest.com a few months ago (then again in last month's Family Fun magazine) and decided it would be a perfect idea for my kids valentine's day cards this year. So after doing a very quick photo session with each kid I printed off these pictures over at SeeHere To make your own at this amazing price ($1.50 total for 20 cards w/envelopes shipped) just visit this link over at Frugal girls




Since I had gotten a few extra cute shots of Jackson during our photo session, I decided to make a couple of cards using some other ideas from Pinterest. These will be for his teacher and Daddy.


(It's a little hard to see, but he has lipstick kisses all over his face in the second picture).


Isn't he just the cutest!


Melody :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Waseem said...

I really like the idea you have shared...someday i will use it for Gift Card envelopes.