Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kerri Pomarolli is hillarious! Must see Christian Comedian!

Over the weekend I attended "Women of Hope"a women's conference/benifit for local christian programs in the area geared toward women. My Mom had purchased tickets for myself & some friends and family to attend Friday night. Well anyways we were blessed that evening with testimonies, song (my mom performed) and a christian comedian. To be perfectly honest I am not always optimistic when I hear the words "Christian Comedian" because I have been disappointed in the past. But I can honestly say that I was not disappointed this time! I enjoyed her performance so much that I visited her website when I got home. It's not everyday that you get a chance to hear a christian woman comedian that is actually funny, and believe me she is! So make sure you check her out!

http://www.kerripom.com/ is where you can find her.
Kerri is also on Myspace! visit her at http://www.myspace.com/kerripomarolli


*Kerri Pomarolli is a short, funny, blonde from California. Her resume includes being on multiple t.v. shows including General Hospital, Comedy Central, Jay Leno & more. If you haven't heard of her before, you definetly will in the future!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Melody, Kerri is also going to be doing an online chat on Oct. 8 at Abunga.com. I work with Abunga.com and it's going to be a great time to hear from Kerri and ask her about her humor on life. It starts at 2 p.m. EDT. Hope you can join!